Frequently asked questions
These are the answers to the questions that have been asked frequently:
1) Could I change the date of my sileh payment in the future?
Yes, of course. You just need to inform Sileh Assistant on the platform in which you receive reminders.
2) What does happen if I delete the application that I receive the reminder from? Do I loose my membership in Sileh projects?
If you inform us in advance of your intention then we can arrange the reminder to be sent to you through other platforms that you are still using.
3) Is it OK to change the amount sometimes, if I wish to do so?
Yes, there is NO obligation upon you to contribute the same amount all the time.
4) How are the sileh money being spent?
When the collected Sileh money is sufficient enough to be in the implementation of a project, we will immediately sponsor the next available project.
We will send the reports of projects to you and all those who participated.
Most of the time the subjects of the projects are related to one of the main four occasions of Muharram, Fatemiyeh, Mid Shaban, and Ghadir.
5) Can I use alms or Sadagheh for the well being and health of Imam Mahdi (Peace be upon Him) as Sileh?
If the niyyah or intention of Sadagheh for Imam Mahdi’s health has been for propagating his name then this money can be used for Sileh projects.
6) How can I invite my friends to participate in this project?
Please ask them to send the word “contribute” to @Sileh_Assistant on Telegram, or Instagram or to email us: Assistant@Sileh.org
7) Is it possible to unsubscribe from this project whenever I want to and for any reason?
Yes, just send a message on the platform that you receive the reminders and let us know you would like to unsubscribe
8) Is it possible to join this project from any country?
Yes, you can join this project from anywhere in the world. You just need to fill our membership form on this website.
Thank you and please don’t hesitate to contact us and sending us your comments and suggestions to Assistant@sileh.org.